Established in 2015, the Medicare Benefits Schedule Review Taskforce is considering how the more than 5,700 items on the MBS can be aligned with contemporary clinical evidence and practice and improve health outcomes for patients.
Terms of reference, membership of the Taskforce and reports of the Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) Review Taskforce are available on the webpages below.
- Terms of reference
- Membership of the taskforce
- Interim Report
- Outcomes of meetings
- Recommendations to Government
- Clinical committees and working groups
- Newsletters of the taskforce
- Presentations and publications
- Medicare Benefit Schedule Review process