Online version of the 2014-15 Department of Health Annual Report
(A) – (B)
|Ordinary annual services1|
|Prior year departmental appropriation||109,839||108,383||1,456|
|Departmental capital budget2||6,028||1,562||4,466|
|s74 Relevant Agency Receipts||50,746||50,746||-|
|Payments to Corporate Entities||299,363||299,347|
Total ordinary annual services
|Prior year departmental appropriation||16,610||9,467||7,143|
|Prior year administered appropriation||16,579||2,353|
|Administered Assets and Liabilities||5,682||1,360|
Total other services
|Total available annual|
|Appropriations and payments||6,785,079||5,929,208|
|Special appropriations limited by criteria/entitlement|
|Health Insurance Act 1973||20,160,432|
|National Health Act 1953||9,989,313|
|Medical Indemnity Act 2002||66,001|
|Dental Benefits Act 2008||311,647|
|Private Health Insurance Act 2007||6,229,536|
|Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 - s77||737|
Total special appropriations
|Non-appropriation receipts to Special Accounts||868,259|
Total special accounts
Total resourcing and payments7
|Less appropriations drawn from annual or special appropriations above and credited to special accounts and/or payments to corporate entities through annual appropriations|
|Credited to special accounts||22,549|
|Credited to Corporate Entities||299,363||299,347|
Total net resourcing and payments for the Department of Health
- Appropriation Act (No.1) 2014-15, Appropriation Act (No.3) 2014-15.
- For accounting purposes this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
- This balance includes a temporarily quarantined amount of $44,800,000.
- Appropriation Act (No.2) 2014-15, Appropriation Act (No.4) 2014-15.
- Does not include ‘Relevant Public Money’ held in Services for Other Entities and Trust Moneys special account (SOETM).
- Appropriation receipts from the Department of Health and special appropriations for 2014-15 included above.
- Total resourcing excludes the actual available appropriation for all Special Appropriations.