3.1 Evaluation AimsThe evaluation aims were to:
- Describe the historical context that led to the development of the GP Super Clinics Program
- Examine the process for the implementation of the GP Super Clinics Program
- Identify the processes and influences which impact on the construction of the GP Super Clinics
- Identify the short-term impacts of the GP Super Clinics Program at those sites which are operational
- Identify the approaches being implemented by (operational) GP Super Clinics that support them to meet the objectives of the Program
- Examine the learnings so far with regard to the three aspects of the GP Super Clinics Program, and consider how these can inform further investment in primary health care infrastructure and services.