If a device is to be supplied to a client as part of the scheme:
- the supplier of the device must be registered with the OHS. There are 12 device suppliers (manufacturers) registered with OHS
- the supplier of the device must have entered into a Deed of Standing Offer (the Deed) with the OHS
- the device must meet the specifications detailed in the Deed
- the device supplier must have supplied the device to the service provider in accordance with the conditions set out in the Deed
- the device must be supplied at or below the price set in the Deed (excluding top-up devices in relation to which the supplier and the provider may negotiate a price).