This is the first in a series of brochures on mental illness funded by the Australian Government under the National Mental Health Strategy.
Information about specific mental illnesses can be found in the other brochures, which include:
- What is an anxiety disorder?
- What is bipolar mood disorder?
- What is a depressive disorder?
- What is an eating disorder?
- What is a personality disorder?
- What is schizophrenia?
GPO Box 9848
CANBERRA ACT 2601
Mental health section of the Department of Health and Ageing website (www.health.gov.au/mentalhealth)
Please note: This brochure is no longer available in hardcopy.