The Participant must, in conducting the Project:
- not do any act or engage in any practice which if done or engaged in by the Commonwealth, would be a breach of an Information Privacy Principle
- not use or disclose Personal Information collected for direct marketing purposes that would be a breach of section 16F of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
- comply with any directions, guidelines, determinations or recommendations of the Commonwealth to the extent that they are consistent with the Information Privacy Principles and
- comply with the obligations in the National Privacy Principles 7 to 10 (to the extent they apply to the Participant).
The Participant must notify the Commonwealth immediately if it becomes aware of a breach or possible breach of any of its obligations under this clause.
If the Participant provides a health, or health-related, service to an individual, the Participant must:
- comply with the National Privacy Principles in relation to the use and disclosure of health, health-related information or other 'sensitive information' (as defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) about the individual
- transfer health or health-related information to another health or health-related service provider when the Commonwealth directs the participant to do so and
- inform the individual:
- in the form required by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and
- at the time the information is collected
that the information may be disclosed to a new health or health-related service provider if required by the Commonwealth.