The Project should include the following content:
1. The special dietary and cultural needs of the customers of your canteen and how you obtained that information.
2. The method you used to take into consideration contemporary dietary trends when assessing dietary requirements of your customers.
3. The menus and recipes you have developed for your canteen that meet the requirements of:
- the Guidelines for healthy foods and drinks supplied in school canteens
- macro and micro nutrient balance
- special dietary and cultural needs
- good menu planning principles
- texture, composition and portion size
- sufficient menu choices.
5. The review you undertook of current food preparation and cooking methods and the methods you have implemented to maximise the nutritional value of food available in your canteen.
6. The costing you completed for each menu to ensure that it complies with the costing standards for your canteen.
7. The evaluation strategy you developed to identify customer satisfaction.
8. The method you will use to adjust menus and recipes to address the findings of the customer satisfaction evaluations while still meeting special dietary and cultural needs and the Guidelines for healthy foods and drinks supplied in school canteens.
9. You will also need to summarise the communication process used to identify and implement menus and recipes that meet the requirements identified in 3 above.
10. During the development of the Project report, and prior to submitting it, you need to review all steps to ensure that correct terminology has been used in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of menus and recipes to meet the requirements identified in 3 above.