Objective of the Workplace Implementation ProjectThe objective of the Workplace Implementation Project (the Project) is for participants in the National Healthy School Canteens (NHSC) workshop to develop a report providing evidence that, following the workshop, they have planned and implemented menus and recipes that meet the Guidelines for healthy foods and drinks supplied in school canteens and demonstrate the competencies outlined in the Tourism, Hospitality and Events Training Package (SIT07) unit SITHCCC035A Develop menus to meet special dietary and cultural needs. The unit descriptor for SITHCCC035A is included at the end of this appendix.
Information provided to participantsDuring the NHSC workshop, all participants received the following:
- Guidelines for healthy foods and drinks supplied in school canteens
- Quick Reference flip chart
- Participant’s Workbook
- Poster (Healthy kids need healthy canteens!) x 3
- The Australian Guide to Healthy Eating poster, and
- National Healthy School Canteens Workplace Implementation Project.